Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chicago in July

After we got back from Michigan, Rich dropped me off at my parents house, while he traveled back to South Dakota. I got to hop back in a car the next day and head to Chicago with my Mom, Sister, Andrea, Sister Alissa, and Soon to be Brother in Law Aric. Check out the pictures from our adventures in Chicago

We found a big Hershey's Kiss outside of the Hershey's Store while shopping on Michigan Avenue


I was a traitor and dressed in twins gear to head with my family to the Twins/White Sox Game.



Andrea, Me, Alissa, Mom in front of a fountain. This was near Millenium Park.





In the Hershey's Store Andrea and I found Awesome Kiss Hats








The girls by the water on Navy Pier.








Some beautiful pictures of the city from Navy Pier












An awesome boat sailing in by the pier.



We had an awesome time in Chicago. We also got to take in one of Andrea and Eric's softball games. The girls and I went to the Lakeshore Learning teacher store :), We did a lot of walking down Michigan Avenue and to the Parks, and we rode the train and the bus. What a great few days in Chicago.












No comments:

Post a Comment