Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tigers Games

On the weekend of July 23 and 24, Rich and I got to take in 2 Tigers/Twins games. We went up on Saturday with Alissa and Aric, and Andrea and Eric and had a really fun sibling day at Target Field. On Sunday we rode charter busses with my family's church, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church from Wells to Target Field. We had a great weekend watching the Tigers.


Of course a picture of my favorite Tiger, 1st baseman, Miguel Cabrera




A picture of my favorite tigers fan and myself on Sunday our 2nd day at the games


Tigers dugout





Rich and I on Saturday







Some great seats, section 126 row 5.









Bleacher seats for Sundays game behind first base! GREAT SEATS!! My family (minus my mom who is taking the picture)











Of course we needed a family picture in the glove (which by the way was BURNING HOT in the 100 degree weather)


We had a great weekend attending Tigers games and being with family!













No comments:

Post a Comment